Dein Warenkorb ist gerade leer!
Engadin #1 «White»
An inspiring winter magazine for a perfect stay at the upper Engadin valley – with stories and tips about the Engadin’s incomparable light, about gorgeous views and snowy mountains.
The Engadin Magazine shows the variety of the Engadin valley, from the traditional village of S-Chanf to sporty Pontresina and the lovely lake district, or to Maloja, where strong winds from Italy enter the valley. The magazine is divided into different chapters that capture the beauty of the region:
– Ice fishing on frozen Lake Sils
– To be admitted into the Club 8848, one has to overcome 8848 vertical meters on the Lagalb within a day
– Venturing into the Roseg valley in a horse-drawn carriage
– The successful pasta project «Scarpetta«, set up by three young gastronomes from the valley
– The locals’ preferred cross-country skiing competition
– Confectioners and emigrants – a story of homesickness, sugary treats, and success abroad
|0.8 × 16 × 22 cm