The visitor #3 «Avant-Garde»
The Visitor is Zurich’s magazine for guests, travelers and anyone wanting to discover the city anew. It features surprising stories and unexpected discoveries that allow you to experience this lively city for yourself. The magazine is divided into three chapters: Nature, Culture and Urban – the three pillars of Zurich’s charm.
The 2016 edition is inspired by the sparkling theme «Avant-Garde». Besides tips on restaurants, hotels and museums, it features stories about Zurich and its inhabitants, providing the readers with a broader picture of our «little big city». Featured stories include:
– Zurich’s wildest art movement turns 100
– The 11th European Biennial of Contemporary Art
– How Switzerland keeps fit
– The invention of the birchermuesli
– Adresses of the best and brightest in Zurich
– How the city reinvents itself
– Rocket science in the Limmat city
The visitor was commissioned by Zurich Tourism and is available in english only.