The visitor #7 «Shine on»
The Visitor is Zurich’s magazine for guests, travelers and anyone wanting to discover the city anew. It features surprising stories and unexpected discoveries that allow you to experience this lively city for yourself. The magazine is divided into three chapters: Nature, Culture and Urban – the three pillars of Zurich’s charm.
The 2020 edition is inspired by the (sparkling) theme “Shine on”. Besides tips on restaurants, hotels and museums, it features stories about Zurich and its inhabitants, providing the readers with a broader picture of our “little big city”. Featured stories include:
– Zurich’s shiny art scene and cultural institutions with a global reach
– The connection between software and art at ETH Zurich
– The story of a local eccentric with his pet lions
– Truffle hunting in the middle of the city
– Zurich’s exclusive Gold Coast
– World records at the Weltklasse Zurich Athletics Meeting
– The exceptional 5-star hotel industry
The Visitor was commissioned by Zurich Tourism and is available in English only.